Simplified Pricing for your Organization
Our product specialists will understand your business needs and demonstrate how you can connect your existing BI Tools and data sources in a unified experience.
*Includes access for unlimited users.
Enterprise Class Support
Frequently Asked Questions
I only have a single BI Environment. How is BI Hub beneficial to me?
- Report metadata – Ability to create metadata such as description, tags, last refresh date time, data source, data provider etc., and gain a better functional and technical understanding of the reports.
- Smart Search – User can run a search for “Not accessible” reports and get access to the same. This mitigates duplicate reports and time and cost involved in development of those duplicate reports
- Compared to other enterprise portals in the market, BI Hub is easy to integrate with Directory service and all BOBJ platforms
- Changes to user-reports authorizations, Addition/Deletion of users/reports to the various BOBJ platforms (Webl, Lumira Designer, Crystal etc…) are automatically propagated to BI Hub. No manual intervention necessary.
How are password changes in BI platforms or directory service synchronized with BI Hub?
- BI Hub uses a trust based integration with all BI platforms
- User passwords are NOT stored in BI Hub and so there is no need for synchronization
- Even if user passwords are modified in directory service or BI platforms, user can continue to login BI Hub and be authenticated by directory service or BI platform without having to enter the ‘new’ password
Can I launch BI Hub in iPad?
How is this tool licensed? What is the upgrade/maintenance strategy?
- 15-day free trial period is available
- With BI Hub, you get a simple, one-time, all-inclusive pricing for all BI users. There is NO per-user licensing. There is also no extra charge for installing Sandbox, Development and QA instances
- Annual support and maintenance is 20% of license fee and will be due and invoiced annually including first year
Can I create or edit report in BI Hub?
Can I modify user interface of BI Hub to match our brand standard?
Is BI Hub an end-user solution or more of a developer tool?
If I have a few reports from a reporting tool that BI Hub does not currently support, can I still launch them?
For currently unsupported platforms, you can create a custom URL within BI Hub as if they were any other report or dashboard. It can even be a link to documentation, it can launch an application or open an intranet/internet page, anything that can be accessed with a URL.
Keep in mind that we are working on incorporating more BI systems in future releases.